Height: 30 cm
Width: 25 cm
Deep: 14 cm
Weight: 1210 g.
Volume: 25 l.
Ortlieb Front-Roller City Panniers
- Transports luggage on the left and right side of the front wheels to provide optimal weight distribution
- Robust, tough fabric, ample volume and extremely low weight make them perfect for extended bike tours, as well as daily use from home
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap with padding for comfortable carrying
- Release handle for mounting and releasing the QL1 system
- PVC-coated polyester fabric offers waterproof protection
- 3M Scotchlite reflector on both sides for visibility
- Air tight roll-top closure
- Suitable for children's bikes, lowrider or rear racks
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.8 x 5.5"
- Total Volume: 1526 in3
- Weight: 1,210.0 g
It does not always have a long outdoor journey are: city bikers also the great flexibility of the Front & Back-Roller in good stead.
Whether both front and rear both bags to the bike or just a bag behind: with these bags you take your picnic in the woods, your sports along to the gym and the heavy shopping bags home.
The powerful reflectors of 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the sides of the bags provide increased safety.
The advantageous Basics can be expanded: both models are equipped with an edge protection with slots to which the panniers ORTLIEB carrying system can be applied.
Separate outdoor bags (F91S), shoulder strap (E172) and inner bags are separately available as accessories.
- For racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm
- Includes 8 mm and 11 mm reducer
- Individually or in pairs to use
- Easy to clean
Ortlieb has been a trendsetter in the cycling and outdoors market for over 30 years and sets the bar for the best functional equipment.
For many people, Ortlieb has become synonymous with waterproof, high-quality bags and Ortlieb panniers are immensely popular in Holland as well as the rest of the world.
The company’s focus has remained the same through the years:
people who like spending their free time being active outdoors shouldn’t feel limited by the things they can’t control – like the weather.
Globetrotters, European cyclists, expedition groups:
they’re all driven by the desire to see nature’s beauty, to be adventurous and to lead an active life.
They leave their homes in search of the unknown.
They want to recharge, relax and give their souls room to breathe.
Experienced cyclists will opt for comfortable storage solutions that protect their belongings.
Equipment must be flexibly, simply and compactly stored.
And most importantly: it should be waterproof.
Ortlieb combines these factors into a complete package of ideas, designs and well thought-out details.
Whether you’re going on a long cycling trip, a jungle expedition, a hike, or taking a spin on your motorbike:
you can always count on your Ortlieb bag.